and airport transfer instruction
Map of Patong Beach - Phuket - Thailandia
Transfer from the Airport:
1) Go by shared mini bus. It's not recommended because they will drive you around several places and might even tell you that we are closed trying to persuade you to stay somewhere else. They often pretend not to find the Hotel or they simulate to call us saying we're overbooked so you need to find another place to stay....
2) Meter Taxi. You have to go out from the airport building across the entire parking lot and you find them in the corner. Meter taxi are not allowed to pick up customers in front of the airport building. Please be aware that some meter taxi stops at a travel agency on the way and ask you where you stay. Sometimes they even try to accommodate you in other hotels where they have commission. If this happens to you, please tell the driver and travel agency that you will report them to TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) and to the Tourist Police.
3) Airport Taxi limousine service. You have to book your taxi at the taxi counter inside the airport building.
4) We arrange pick up for you. You will be met by a driver holding a sign with your name on it (or "Little Buddha"). He will drive you safely to Patong and Little Buddha. If you want to use our service we need to know your reservation number, flight details, arrival time and if your flight is domestic or International because there are two separate exit doors. Send this information by e-mail and wait for our reconfirmation e-mail with your taxi reservation number. (facilities)
5) Private Minibus. If you travel 3 persons or more we can recommend pick up by private minibus. The taxi used here are usually small and take only 2 persons with luggage. Same arrangements as in 4. . (facilities)
At the airport DO NOT go to the Taxi counter, they will be very helpful but not when it comes to find your driver. If for some reason you are changing flight or are delayed please inform us immediately at this number: 076/296148.